Did you know that back pain is one of the leading causes of disability worldwide? If you have back pain, the discomfort can quickly affect your quality of life. Whether you're suffering from pain due to a personal injury, whiplash from an auto accident, or stress, it’s important to receive treatment to prevent further complications. At King of Prussia Chiropractic & Rehabilitation in King of Prussia, PA, we provide a variety of chiropractic treatments to reduce your ache and help you feel your best again.
Causes of Back Pain
Back pain can be caused by a variety of factors. Some causes of back pain include the following:
- Muscle or ligament strain
- Bulging discs or herniated discs
- Sports injury
- Workplace injury
At King of Prussia Chiropractic & Rehabilitation, we use various treatments and techniques to help alleviate your back pain. We start with a thorough examination to determine the underlying cause of your discomfort and develop an individualized treatment plan that is suited for your condition.
Determining the Root Cause of Your Back Pain
When you first visit our chiropractor, we'll start by discussing your symptoms and medical history to learn more about your condition. We will also perform a physical exam, which could include X-rays or other imaging tests if necessary. After the evaluation, we will have a better understanding of the underlying cause of your pain so that we can create an appropriate treatment plan for you.
During your treatment, we may use a combination of methods, including chiropractic adjustments and physical therapy. We also provide lifestyle advice to help you manage your symptoms and prevent the pain from reoccurring.
Chiropractic Treatment for Back Pain
We offer various chiropractic treatments to help alleviate your back pain. Some techniques we use include:
- Chiropractic adjustments: We use gentle adjustments to improve alignment and reduce joint restrictions, which can improve spinal mobility
- Physical therapy: Depending on your condition, we may recommend exercises or stretches that can help strengthen your muscles and the tissues surrounding your spine, which can alleviate pain and prevent future issues
- Massage therapy: Massage techniques, such as deep tissue massage, can help relieve muscle tension, improve circulation, and help you heal
- Lifestyle advice: We provide guidance on lifestyle modifications that can help you manage your pain better and avoid future flare-ups
Contact us for an Appointment Today
At King of Prussia Chiropractic & Rehabilitation, we are dedicated to helping patients find relief from back pain and lead healthier lives. To learn more about the treatments that we offer and to schedule your appointment, call our office at (610) 265-2301 today!